20 September - 20 December 2019
- Matilde Alessandra Untitled #33 2015 ink on Bristol card 30 x 22 in.
- Brian Fekete Serotonin Serenade (detail) 2010 ink and gouache on paper 50 x 38 in.
- Sally Gil Marshall's Feeling 2017 collage, acrylic and casein on paper 7.75 x 15.75 inches
- Melora Griffis rettungsboot /3 2017 acrylic, glitter, fabric and thread on muslin 52 x 54 in.
- Jimmie James big story 2017 acrylic and graphite on watercolor paper 12.75 x 12.75 inches
- Dorothy Simpson Krause Misty River (detail) 2011 pigment transfer with mixed media on aluminum 36 x 36 in.
- Matilde Alessandra Untitled #44 2016 ink on Bristol card 22 x 30 in.
- Brian Fekete Ganesh at the Well 2010 gouache and ink on paper 38 x 25 inches
- Sally Gil Of the Past, Too/ Prospect 2017 collage, acrylic and casein on paper 10.25 x 15.75 inches
- Melora Griffis pool of light 2015 acrylic, gouache, charcoal, graphite and pastel on paper 19 x 22.75 in. (framed)
- Jimmie James together 2017 acrylic and graphite on watercolor paper 10 x 9.75 inches
- Dorothy Simpson Krause Marsh (diptych) 2008 pigment print to paper, on board with encaustic 24 x 32 in.
- Installation view, Dorothy Simpson Krause: Golden Days at 571 Projects, Stowe VT
Storylinesworks on paper by Sally Gil & Jimmie James28 March - 30 August 2019"Storylines: Works on Paper by Sally Gil & Jimmie James" sets up a dialogue between Gil’s intricate, colorful collages and James’ contemplative mixed media works on paper. Both artists are poetic, intuitive storytellers. In these small scale works they describe complex worlds.