boundless: Dusty Boynton
21 August - 31 December 2021Image of boundless: Dusty Boynton, at the Bennington Museum, co-curated by 571 Projects
- Melora Griffis peace bridge 2021 mixed media on muslin 56 x 72 in.
- Sally Gil Marshall's Feeling 2017 collage, acrylic and casein on paper 7.75 x 15.75 inches
- Berta Burr 2/18 2019 oil on canvas 18 x 24 in.
- Brian Fekete Ganesh at the Well (detail) 2010 gouache and ink on paper 38 x 25 inches
- Dorothy Simpson Krause Misty River (detail) 2011 pigment transfer with mixed media on aluminum 36 x 36 in.
- Matilde Alessandra Untitled #31 2015 ink on Bristol card 22 x 15 in.
- Melora Griffis pool of light 2015 acrylic, gouache, charcoal, graphite and pastel on paper 19 x 22.75 in. (framed)
- Jimmie James big story 2017 acrylic and graphite on watercolor paper 12.75 x 12.75 inches
- Brian Fekete Serotonin Serenade (detail) 2010 ink and gouache on paper 50 x 38 in.
- Matilde Alessandra Untitled #44 2016 ink on Bristol card 22 x 30 in.
- Sally Gil Of the Past, Too/ Prospect 2017 collage, acrylic and casein on paper 10.25 x 15.75 inches
- Melora Griffis at the sea 2013 acrylic, pastel and graphite on paper 16 x 20 in.
- Jimmie James do (Hang Dong, Thailand) 2018 acrylic and graphite on watercolor paper 15 x 15 inches
- Dorothy Simpson Krause Trace 2008 UV cured flatbed mixed media print 32 x 48 in.
- Installation view, Dorothy Simpson Krause: Golden Days at 571 Projects, Stowe VT